Friday, June 22, 2012

The term 'Love' is often used for two lovers, between two lovers. Usually male and female. But in this Heart touching Love Story collection thread.. for the first time, I'm posting a story that is 'not' related to some male/female lovers but it's actually a story written by a child... and it's related to his mom Embarrassed... I am sure you guys will love it because it's very touching aur mujhe bohut pasand aaya... Embarrassed..

For the first time…..

Eyes closed, lost within my clothes, I struggled through the sleeve to pass my hand through. I thought you would come and help me out but you didn't; the first time I wore my clothes myself!

Waiting at the table, staring at the empty chair, I thought you would come and feed with me with your hands. Specious, I waited but you didn't come. Wandering how to hold a spoon, I struggled to eat with dropping cereal and wet clothes; the first time I ate my breakfast myself!

The intrepid sense that you would come started waning. With the strident hours of the days making out what to do and what not; finally I realised how erroneous I was to wait for you. And then it was that I started crying; the first time I cried!

Rolling on the bed, deserted by sleep, I needed your lull, a hand to pat and fingers to pass through my hairs. I was so afraid of darkness, I wanted to tell you but you didn't come. When my little hands could not reach the button to switch on the lights, I hid myself under sheets and cried myself to sleep. Remembering the sleeping prayer you used to recite, I managed broken words of prayers; the first time I prayed myself!

I watched the neighbour's girl playing on her mother's lap, I wandered once again, whether you would come or not? Realising the truth; the first time I felt so lonely!

Grow-ing up gradually, I applied your lipstick. Not knowing how to, I scribbled it over my lips. Looking at the infamy of my face, I thought how it would be to have you do my makeup!

Cleaning up my messy room, struggling through the junk, I felt weak and tired. Miserable with it, leaving things as it were, I cried for help. When no one came, I somehow packed the sheets under the bed and cleaned the mess. I was surprised by my work; the first time I did my room myself!

Hurriedly working in the kitchen, ouch, I burned my hand. With tears all over my face, eating the
burnt toast, I quenched my hunger. Bandaging my hand inappropriately, the first time I felt so much pain!

Wrapping within my teens, turning audacious day by day, with no one to ask I went out at bars and returned late at nights. With no one to scold or punish; the first time I felt so homeless!

Climbing at the stage to take my black cap, I searched for you to clap and cheer. But I saw no one. With the desire to hear you say, "I'm proud of you!" first time I felt immaterial.

                                                   *****

With all my friends living in a hostel for higher studies, we had to manage meals on our own. Everyone moaned and cried for help from someone to cook, I didn't; the first time I felt so independent!

Waking up in the morning, everyone found it tough with no one to stand at their head and wake them, they all got late for classes. I didn't; the first time I felt so responsible!

I grew up doing things and doing nothing much. At my wedding, everyone cried and wept, I did not! The first time I felt so courageous!

Today, teaching my children the lessons of life — the different ways like others do not; the first time I feel you around myself and then realise that you were always there, making me learn the way to live more and more.

Today for the first time, I didn't cry that you are not with me but smiled at the thought that how you were still always there and is still there with me...!
I LOVE YOU MOM......

No comments:

Post a Comment